Friday, March 4, 2011

【Huilan's Shots】Autumn in Boston!

By Huilan

I grew up in South. I like the warm climate, and the peace and quiet of nature. The crowded metropolises often bother me. But for some unknown reasons, the two northern cities: Beijing and Boston approach me as a fate. I love the autumn of these two places, the best.


These shots were taken casually surrounding Boston. The scenes are not with people and the city in because I want to feel relaxed and in peace in my own space. I wish people who see these having the same feelings as well.


I won’t say much more here. In my opinion, the landscape of China and the exotic is no different; as long as our minds are full of peace and nature, everywhere of the world, is only beauty.


I am just thinking this right now: since our living space increasingly lower, perhaps, only natural, is a real home of our souls.






From the bridge up hill, I look down another bridge and colorful trees; I unfold my heart to the nature…






I saw the views in the dream of my childhood; at the moment, the oil lamp of my ancestral home had long been extinct. I am not sure, if the wandering boat still carries my old dream? !






It is not important which harbor we departure or return, but we do mind if we understand well what we are doing ...






Both, trees and leaves, show their beauty in the wilderness of natural world…






Autumn has come. You can see ducks swim in the pond, and the sky in the water is so blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment