Wednesday, January 26, 2011

【Huilan's poem】Goodbye Honey


By Huilan

Now, I leave all I’ve dreamed of
Head to the sea, honey
Please say goodbye since you can’t go with me
I will have new companies soon but
I leave my heart to you here
to remember the warmth of my skin, my breath


The air surrounding me is fresh yet salty
Like my tears pouring out for no reasons
I can still feel the breeze touching my hair gently
Just like your right hand searching for a flower
in the endless of the night


Of the old days, I can still see close
And sweet whispers of moments gone by
Far away, a place is calling for me
I would go soon
I might never meet you again
and only pray fate treats you kind


Now, I pick up all my memories of you
Head to the sea, honey
The bittersweet memories is all I'm taking with
Tomorrow morning, I ‘ll wake up with the new sun
And soon, will hear the song you left to me

No comments:

Post a Comment